What’s that? You need an amazing gift to get your sister/brother/husband/wife/parent/best friend? We’ve got you! Each of these 10 gifts is unique, costs less than $100, and is sure to please anyone on your “nice” list. And don’t forget to get yourself something fun too!
- Colorful Socks | Sidekick Socks | Portland, Oregon
Crafted using recycled yards, these socks are responsibly made and highly noticeable.
- Moisturizing Body Products | 1818 Farms | Mooresville, Alabama
This farm creates products from goat’s milk and other naturally moisturizing ingredients. Get a sampling of their wares with the spa kit.
- Pine Branch Tea Towel | Kimball Prints | Austin, Texas
For winter-themed décor that can last way past Christmas, this tea towel brings a touch of festiveness to the kitchen.
- Hand Forged Bottle Opener | ME Speak Design | Georgia
This is probably the last bottle opener you’ll ever need, and it’s pretty enough to leave out of the drawer.
- Ceramic Planter | Norden | Encinitas, California
Help someone let out their green thumb with this modern and organic planter.
- Horseshoe Necklace | Tania Rodamilans | Chicago, Illinois
You know that super stylish friend of yours? She’ll love this necklace for it’s simple design and edgy look. It’s great for layering or wearing alone.
- Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat | Suga | Encinitas, California
Give the gift of zen with this eco-friendly yoga mat. It’s made from recycled wet suits, diverting them from ending up in landfills.
- Air Plant Holder or Mobile | Hemleva | Seattle, Washington
Put an air plant in it or just leave it hanging to bring a touch of sparkle to any corner.
- Wooden Slingshot & Felt Balls | Palumba | Plymouth, Michigan
The kid (or just kid-at-heart) in your life can practice harmless shots with this wood slingshot and handmade felt balls.
- Bottle Shaped Candles | Greentree Home | New York City
A candle that doubles as a beautiful decorative object to dress up any shelf.
Leave a Reply